About Me

My photo
I have been drawing since I could pick up a pencil, I love to create and be creative.
Flash Animations

Rainbow Angel - October 2008
This animation is an animated tale of a rainbow happily bouncing along until he crosses an evil creature and the rainbow faces the end! 2 months work


Characters - Sun, Rainbow, Red-Eyed Vermin

Cirque de Soliel
I was inspired by a Cirque de Soliel performance of Corteo. All characters hand-drawn in Illustrator to animate.

Characters - Angel, Clown, and Chandelier Lady

































The Spring Rose
Flash animation where each key frame has hand-drawn images.



Playful Dog
I created a Flash movie of a cute dog character each frame illustration animated.



Dreary Countryside
A dismal setting I created with waving grasses, looming fog and a flying crow. A great set for a further developed story.