About Me

My photo
I have been drawing since I could pick up a pencil, I love to create and be creative.
Books
Mice Twice originally was published in 1953

2008 - After reading, I enjoyed the story so much, I had to create my own version of it, so I created my version of the characters, colored the illustrations watercolor and added the same story in InDesign.







Ink Drawings
Below are the preliminary ink illustrations prior to watercolor in Corel Painter 8.






































Lil' Fuzzy Comic Book
2008 I created the story of a "baby" Sasquatch and his adventures. Then I added another adventure of my own inside the comic.






Insert of my personal adventures, created as a comic book




Drawings and Oil Pastel
Other artwork of mine in illustrations from my imagination and pictures


































Painting
My first oil painting











Canadian Barn 2002